In SFT Sushka, almost all features that are present in SFT Schrifted Sans are also included.
- Stylistic sets are represented by individual glyphs with alternative forms.
- Localization features are also present, which are necessary for full language support. The only missing localizations are for Bulgarian and Serbian languages, because the font is suitable for them without any additional adjustments!
- Digits (including slashed zero) and currency symbols are available in both proportional and tabular forms. There is no old-style version, as there are no lowercase letters in the font.
- Small digits and letters, as well as fractions, are also included.
- There is no Case feature because the font only has one case, so there is no need to adjust the punctuation.
- However, there is a Contextual Alternates feature that will, for example, raise the colon between two digits.